[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG/NCUC African Strategy ?

Abd-El-Raouf Olévié Kouami olivierkouami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:48:31 CEST 2019

Hello dearest all,
IMHO, such a document will not remain for Africa-NCUC members alone even
that it's writing by NCUC members.
Please, don't forget NPOC members too. So, my suggestion will be to put it
under NCSG umbrella.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Unity is strengh.
My 2 kobos
.
Warm regards
Olévié

Le lun. 17 juin 2019 à 18:46, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> a écrit :

> Just a quick reminder that the NCSG Charter is quite clear (Section 2.5)
> in saying that any statement issued in the NCSG’s name must be approved by
> the NCSG Policy Committee.
>
> Thanks,
> Robin
>
> On Jun 17, 2019, at 7:09 AM, Liz Orembo <lizorembo at GMAIL.COM
> <lizorembo at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Many thanks Bruna,
>
> I believe the document is in its initial stages. The pen holders will
> share it on this mailing list for input once they finish collating views
> from the African list.
>
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 5:01 PM Bruna Martins dos Santos <
> bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Liz and Thato,
>>
>> Thank you very much for your responses. Personally, I dont think my email
>> is an attempt of politicizing this initiative -  I have also participated
>> at the LAC strategy discussions and so on, but never did it on behalf of
>> our entire constituency due to the fact that we did not engage in any
>> discussions around this topic. I guess I am only asking for one thing here:
>> If this document ends up listing the NCUC name, it should be shared with
>> the entire constituency bc other members who might not be as involved at
>> the NCUC-AF list could chime in and bring more interesting input to it.
>>
>> Liz, I agree that we should look at it on the bright side and applaud the
>> enhanced participation of our members. But being able to coordinate our
>> actions as well as seeing if they concur with the Constituency values and
>> principles is also key in this process.
>>
>> Having said that, I would very much appreciate if you could continue to
>> update me and the NCUC leadership regarding this process.
>>
>> Best,
>> Bruna Santos
>> NCUC Chair
>>

> --
>
> Best regards.
> Liz.
>
> PGP ID: 0x1F3488BF

*Abd-El-Raouf Olévié KOUAMI*
DG de Ets "*Le FA de la Téranga*"
CEO de l'INTIC4DEV (Institut ds TIC pour le développement)
CTO du FOSSFA (http://www.fossfa.net)
Tél.: (+221) 77 422 16 47 (Orange) / (+221) 76 695  59 79 (Tigo)
*Skype : olevie1   FaceBook : @olivier.kouami.7 Twitter : #oleviek
Dakar – Thiaroye-sur-mer quartier MAYACINE KAN dit MAGU
 - SENEGAL-