[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Shahul Hameed to NCUC EC AP

sabarinath pillai sabaripillai at ieee.org
Mon Sep 17 06:46:26 CEST 2018

 I would like to wholeheartedly support Elsa's nomination of Shahul Hameed
as Asia Pacific representative to NCUC EC.

It has been a pleasure to work alongside Shahul during last few years at
Internet Society Trivandrum Chapter and I've been able to follow his
development closely.  He's part of the Youth4Rights.asia, a digital rights
organization in Asia, and organized a satellite event namely, Youth4Rights
at RightsCon 2017. He has been an inSIG Fellow (2016) and has ever since
helped organize the same in 2017, is now part of the Steering Committee for
2018 edition and is also an active member at Asia Pacific School of
Internet Governance Community and has attended the 2017 edition as well. He
is currently working on the first ever Youth IGF in India, which is
scheduled on 12th October as a Day-0 event of inSIG 2018.

AskNCUC, a project he came up with, has helped several members including me
to know in depth about the various policy-related matters in NCUC.

I am sure he is the best option to take over the Asian seat on the NCUC EC.
His Asian and international experience, his knowledge, his skills would
suit this position perfectly.

And I hope he would accept the nomination.

Happy Volunteering!!! Thanks and Regards.

*Sabarinath G*
*Vice Chair - Kochi Subsection <http://kochi.ieeekerala.org/>*

*Vice Chair - ISoC TRV <http://isoctrv.in/>**Chair -** Student Activities
Committee*