[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Shahul Hameed to NCUC EC AP

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:43:52 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I would also like to support Shahul's nomination! As mentioned by Elsa,
he's been very passionate about #askNCUC and with helping our constituency
and I do hope that this nomination is seen as an encouragement to all
members (newcomers and experienced) who are willing to suggest an
improvement to NCUC and take on a new project to help us reach out to more
people!

I do hope he accepts this nomination!

best,
Bruna