[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Thato Mfikwe for African EC seat

Zuri Wa Aluta kdmagoro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 18:32:55 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

I support Thato's nomination.
I am a  member of ISOC Gauteng Chapter under Thato's leadership. Over the
past year, Thato has contributed to my growth within the Internet Ecosystem
by providing mentorship. I am confident that he will add value and
contribute to the vision of NCUC. He is a committed and visionary
individual who is able to deliver as expected.

Regards
Kgopotso Ditshego Magoro (Kgošikgadi Zuri Wa Aluta <https://www.zuri.africa>
)
Self-declared Telecommunications Analyst  & Blogger
<http://zurispeaks.zuri.africa>
*Founder of Imani Stokvel - Learning from Sankofa ! <https://goo.gl/RccH5x>*
PhD candidate in Interdisciplinary Digital Knowledge Economy Studies
*065 9962738*
http://zuri.africa