[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder Fwd: NCUC Elections - Nominations period starts Monday (3 Sept)!

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:30:06 CEST 2018

Hello comrades.
       I trust all is well with everyone of us. As the current nominations
are going on I would like to nominate our long time friend and colleague
Mr. David Cake as Asia-Pacific representative. we all know David and I am
sure he is capable of performing all important EC task owing to the fact
that he have a long time experience in the constituency.

I trust this time round David you will accept my nomination and you will
get support from the rest of the members.

Best regards;

James Njoroge Gitau

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.