[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder Fwd: NCUC Elections - Nominations period starts Monday (3 Sept)!

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:48:43 CEST 2018

Dear all,

This is just a reminder that the nominations period of NCUC elections
started today and nominations will be accepted until sep. 17th.

The available positions are:
*NCUC Chair* - vacant (*Renata r**esigned Aug 29 and is not running again*)

*EC Africa*  - Ines Hfaiedh (*eligible for another term*)
*EC Asia Pacific* - Elsa Saade (*not running again*)
*EC Europe* - Louise Marie Hurel (*eligible for another term*)
*EC **Latin America and the Caribbean* - Bruna Santos (*eligible for
another term*)
*EC North America* - Michael Karanicolas  (*eligible for another term*)

All nominated candidates have *until 18 sep. to* *accept their nominations
and, in that case they should submit their candidate statements until 19
Sep.*

Best,
Bruna