[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Fellow to the IGF 2018

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Tue Oct 30 07:00:12 CET 2018

This is part of the issue though Bruna, the travel is not a reward. The intent of the travel should be to further the policy discussions or to solve disagreements, we are sending people on vacations as rewards instead of choosing people who are going to make the largest policy impact by being there and fighting NCUCs battles in person on a PDP or working group. We have strayed so far from the policy goals of the NCUC that we need to have a serious realignment.