[NCUC-DISCUSS] David and his many positions at NCUC/NCSG/NPOC

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:42:32 CEST 2018

Dear Farzaneh,
Many thanks for bringing up. I do agree with you 100% on all of the
concerns raised.
Though i did remember you raise the red flags, members ignored it because
there wasn't any guidelines prior to the nominations, acceptance of the
nominations  and during the voting period.

As a mater of principles and fairness, lets look at the bylaws and apply
it. If the bylaw doesn't allow for him to hold multiple position, let ask
him to denounce all his previous position to that of the current NCUC
position or have it terminated.

We need to be very clear with our guidelines.

*WISDOM DONKOR (S/N Eng.)*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation (Co-Founder)
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk | Linkdin:
Kwasi wisdom
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security, Software Engineering, Event Planning & Management,

Member: UN IGF MultistatekeHolder Advisory Group
Member: UN BPF on Policy Option for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion
Member: UN BPF on Gender and Access
Member: UN IGF National Regional Initiatives
Member: UN BPF on IOT, Big Data and AI
Member: National SDG's data Roadmaps Advisory Committee, Ghana
Member / Fellow: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Member: Internet Society
Member: Freedom Online Coalition (FOC)
Member / Alumni: Diplo Foundation
Member: OGP Open Data WG Member,
Partner: Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
Member: World Bank Open Data Working Team
Member: Africa Open Data Collaborative
Member: Ghana Energy Commission Data Task-force
Member: Linux Accra Users Group
Information Technology Association of Ghana, National Secretariat Manager