[NCUC-DISCUSS] **Reminder** Please Register: NCSG Capacity Building Program - Influence and Negotiation

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Wed Oct 3 14:32:15 CEST 2018

Dear All,

HAVE YOU REGISTERED YET? 😊

This is a gentle reminder to please register for the NCSG/NCUC/NPOC Capacity Building Webinar Announcement -  Moving the Conversation:  Influence and Negotiation.

We hope you can join us!  Please register here [goo.gl]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_3pNWbGpAxNpvNH152&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=YOc_qHuMJNdj_1faa_pP3kTI7pxmxPF86uMDFrtokYQ&m=TMi9w2fkmBvZmBcu-byiEeXxI6gb901DTdAjHx2zAiM&s=_ZhuHMryVN1TsNO1pvSctAZvSOYelhAe4tIWk7J7lLM&e=> to receive dial in information.

More details below.
—
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7846 471777