[NCUC-DISCUSS] submission of IGF Workshops

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu May 24 18:10:35 CEST 2018

This sounds like an excellent and informative workshop, Stephanie. Farzaneh proposed a similar idea on the NCSG list; you can see her initial thoughts on the last page of [this Google Doc](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1es_Egq11WtNUxm9HSYU8nNHcLRlMpzN6Vv_isy9eZp0/edit?usp=sharing). It still needs to be developed, but the initial deadline for workshop proposals (this Sunday) is likely to be pushed back by at least a week, so there is still time. And there's still time for other great ideas to be turned into workshop proposals!

Best wishes, Ayden