[NCUC-DISCUSS] submission of IGF Workshops

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed May 23 23:43:35 CEST 2018

Hi Joan,

The proposal that I drafted on behalf of the NCSG is here, and NPOC is more than welcome to be a part of it (as is the NCUC):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1es_Egq11WtNUxm9HSYU8nNHcLRlMpzN6Vv_isy9eZp0/edit?usp=sharing

However, the NCUC was also drafting some proposals, at least one of which I thought was very similar. I have suggested that the workshops be merged into one, but the decision there lies with the NCUC Executive Committee to make, I suppose.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline