[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Workshop Discussion List

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:18:59 CEST 2018

FTR: the ITU Resolution n. 102 is the one on Internet Resources -
https://www.itu.int/en/action/internet/Documents/Resolution_102_pp14.pdf -
and will most likely go through some sort of amendment in the PP 18. I
suggested this discussion due to the fact that this is the resolution that
would supposedly allow ITU to hold discussions on names and numbers, and
also bc comparing both forums would be a good opportunity to preach on the
MS model consolidated by ICANN.

I would also say if we are to work on a proposal on the MS model or
anything related to that, NCUC could work on smth that continues/complement
the discussion promoted by NCSG - that way we keep the political alignment
and keep on reinforcing our statements.

Best,
Bruna