[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Workshop Discussion List

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:08:07 CEST 2018

I would actually suggest we go further into some of our WG work for those
in the IGF and interested. Do you think we would have a good turn out if we
do?

I understand that our material is heavy and needs a lot of preparation, but
we could potentially dissect a specific WG topic and discuss its complexity
and pillars, eventually understanding the Multistakeholder model through
that lense?

Best,

Elsa
—