[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compilation of questions to CEO

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Thu May 3 21:06:55 CEST 2018

I agree with Michael's more moderate wording, but I would ask ourselves:

What is the point of asking where this bad legal advice came from at this point?

Wouldn’t a forward-looking question be more pertinent?

Such as: Now that it is clear you are not going to get a moratorium, what are your plans for staying in compliance while a new accreditation scheme is worked out?

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology
Internet Governance Project