[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN's interim Whois proposal

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:20:53 CET 2018

+1 this is effectively happening and GAC role not always as a group but individuals are going in that kind of direction.

It has been a while and I also saw that this was happening I guess the way this is rolling GNSO will become the petty people under GAC.

Milton good question to be asked nicely but am doubtful of any good and relevant answer. But yes I would also like to know that and the reasons behind.

Kris