[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon Session Update

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:16:48 CET 2018

Hi,

Thanks very much for that. You have it spot on regarding the challenge
with private sector engagement. Negotiations on the speakers' list
have actually been a bit more delicate than I had anticipated, with a
lot of pushback from UNESCO on things being too American-centric, but
I have reached out to Rachel to chat about the session, so thanks very
much for the suggestion.

Best,

Michael