[NCUC-DISCUSS] RightsCon Session Update

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Mar 7 11:44:42 CET 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Just on the panellists — Susan left Facebook last March, so it might be advisable to find someone else (with her change in affiliation I don't think she will be attending RightsCon). I guess the challenge here is that the private sector does not engage as much in RightsCon as civil society does, so trying to find private sector speakers already going, or with a desire to attend and to speak on this topic, is going to be challenging.

That said, any chance we can extend an invitation to Rachel Pollack to speak? I'm not sure if she can attend, but she is an NCUC member who works for UNESCO and is very knowledgeable on this (and other) topics.

Ayden