[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [Important] About your membership

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 23:50:38 CET 2018

Dear all

This is an important notice by NCSG Chair.

Some of you have already read it carefully and sent me questions and
I'll answer them all publicly as well soon.

Please keep sending any questions you may have and rest assured you
will receive guidance without any fear.

You can also contact your EC if you prefer.

Thank you