[NCUC-DISCUSS] FYI: Information about Regional Fellows for ICANN 62

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:01:30 CET 2018

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I filed a DIDP request with ICANN for further
information about the regional fellowship program for ICANN 62, and
specifically asked:

1. The criteria for selection regional fellows for ICANN62 by Global
Stakeholder Engagement (GSE).
2. The budget allocated for ICANN62 regional fellows.
3. The total number of regional fellows that are being selected for ICANN62.

The responses have just come in - I thought I would share them, for
your information.

Best,

Michael Karanicolas
Policy Director