[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] PC NCSG NCUC rep.

dorothy g dgdorothydg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:20:35 CEST 2018

What rules are being used in constituting these groups? I guess ideally the
NCSG group should be made up of reps  or all members from the NPOC and NCUC
groups. It would need to be balanced so that NSCG policy group reflects the
concerns of both constituencies. So NPOC does elections? NCUC does
elections? and then we do not need elections for the NCSG group??
I am sure all will be revealed soon.
best