[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCUC new Vice-Chair

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:30:29 CEST 2018

Congratulations Bruna, success on this new role.

Remmy Nweke,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor
DigitalSENSE Africa Media
Block F1 Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos, Nigeria
08033592762

On Jun 19, 2018 15:35, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear members

We have started the implementation of our new bylaws and one of the
new positions we have is Vice-Chair.

The EC elected for new NCUC Vice-Chair is Bruna Martins dos Santos,
from Brasília, Brazil.

Please join me in congratulating Bruna and wishing her the best on
this new position.

As a reminder, we have elections right before the ICANN63 meeting so
from that cycle on we'll have a Vice-Chair for the whole year.

Best,

Renata