[NCUC-DISCUSS] French version of the Onboarding materials

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:40:42 CEST 2018

Dear Farell and team,

Delighted to see this going forward!
You are very kind, I wish I spoke well enough as to contribute to reviewing
the translation. For now, I'm sticking with Frenglish :)
However, this is definitely a crucial step in making our materials more
accessible. Thanks a lot for taking the initiative along with Yazid and
Muriel (excellent work).
We have been discussing how to keep improving our materials and helping
members be more aware of their existence - so this comes in an excellent
timing.

Will talk a bit about our Onboarding program at the NCUC meeting in Panama
<https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-June/044313.html> and
hope members can join both onsite and remotely to keep this discussion
going forward! I would be happy to also share the document in the
ncuc-eur list and see if french-speaking members wish to chime in - if its
ok with the team, of course. @Ines might also wish to help!

Merci à vous!

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com