[NCUC-DISCUSS] French version of the Onboarding materials

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Jun 15 14:18:44 CEST 2018

Dear Farell,

We did not know that the documents -- which are designed to help those
who have joined NCUC dive more deeply into ICANN activities -- were
being translated into French. It is tremendous news to wake up to, and I
thank you, Yazid and Muriel. This will make these documents much more
accessible to our NCUC community!

The next step is to further build our small group who answers questions
that arise from these documents (and from the activities individuals
dive into after reading these documents). Farell, Yazid and Muriel, will
you become become part of our Onboarding team to help answer questions
and assist those becoming more involved in ICANN's working groups,
comment writing and other activities? (I'll write offlist to you about
this with additional details and description).

My deep thanks.  Merci beaucoup!

Best, Kathy