[NCUC-DISCUSS] Statement on Transparency and Off-list Communication

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:39:45 CEST 2018

Raffick.. these are also very true. Leadership can be a lone situation at times if not many times. We certainly can never please everyone. It’s a situation that attracts its best and worst. The rest i am not going to comment on. But leaderships are the loneliest of all.

I experienced in many instances.

All the best to all.
Kris