[NCUC-DISCUSS] Statement on Transparency and Off-list Communication

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:31:57 CEST 2018

Hi

Yes, the Chair opposed this statement.

I believe all the conversation on time constraints on volunteers and
NCUC production has been addressed, multiple times.

I also believe it is very comfortable to hide behind accusations of
lack of transparency when one did not contribute to writing ABRs or
getting into an agreement about an NCUC IGF Proposal.

NCSG is our umbrella organization and members who are more active
there just come here to intimidate and attack.

We have close to zero candidates to PC NCSG Committee because no one
wants to work with bullies there. I spend half of my time replying to
members who feel that these attacks are out of line.

I will not empower these attacks.

Best,

Renata