[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF 2018 Workshop Proposal Submitted

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jun 7 19:59:23 CEST 2018

Hi Renata,

What were the "time constraints"? The proposal submission deadline that was known two months in advance?

The archives seem incomplete and often refer to taking conversations off-list. How frequently does this happen, and how does the Executive Committee reach the decision to take a conversation offline and away from membership review? Do these off-list conversations happen behind a closed archive, or through another medium?

Thank you,

Ayden

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile