[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:06:58 CEST 2018

He Renata,

Hope you are well. I read with attention your declaration about election.
So I respect your decision. Have a good way everywhere you will be decide
to have an opportunity.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC*

*COORDONNATEUR NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*http://atlarge.icann.org <http://atlarge.icann.org>*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr