[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:40:05 CEST 2018

Dear Renata,
I am a bit surprised to know that you won't be seeking a re-election;
however, I can sum up  my experience of you in this saying:
“If your action inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more you are a leader” — JOHN QUINCY ADAMS

This has been what you have represented, always pushing the boundaries and
I like to communicate it that you inspire growth, Great job!!
I hope you will still be a mentor for many NCUC members even as you focus
on personal issues.

Thank you for personal commitment to get me actively involved in the NCUC
and NCSG.

Cheers,
Benjamin