[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:51:06 CEST 2018

Dear Renata,

I wrote you a thank you e-mail last week and would like to echo my feelings
here.

We met back there in 2014 and ever since the beginning I could see the
collaborative side If you, always very inclusive of other narratives and
looking out for ways of making representation at the IG community more
diverse. To have had the chance of following your career path, from the
egi.br til ICANN, and to watch your growth was a pleasure. I am very
thankful for the leap of faith you took not only on bringing me to the
ICANN community but also in mentoring me.

Regarding this past year at the EC, I would also like to thank you for the
experiences shared and say that I do hope to continue collaborating with
you here and other places!

Best,
Bruna

qua, 11 de jul de 2018 00:13, Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro <