[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Chair and NCUC elections timeline

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro sala at pasifikanexus.nu
Wed Jul 11 05:12:32 CEST 2018

Dear Renata,

Hope your father is recovering ok and glad you made the decision to support
him. Family is priority, everything else can take care of itself.

I know you have had a challenging year with your own and family member's
health issues but yet you choose to remain positive and upbeat and serve in
the many leadership capacities you have.

Thank you for bringing a whole bunch of "newbies" in. We are not
necessarily new to ICANN but certainly new to NCUC and NCSG but still
vividly remember the outreach you were doing in Mexico.

I know for sure that you will ever remain committed in whatever capacity
you serve. See you at the Palais tomorrow.

With every best wish,
Sala