[NCUC-DISCUSS] Re : Africa DNS Forum 6th edition

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 5 07:24:03 CEST 2018

Hello all,I will be part of  the panel "Investment Opportunities in the Africa Domain Name Industry" from 11:00am to 12:45pm (utc+1) today. My intervention will more focus on Capacity building and infrastructure during the session.Do you have any related question or subject you would like to hear about, feel free to let me know.
Livestram is here: Africa DNS Forum 2018 by Internet Society

|   |
Africa DNS Forum 2018 by Internet Society

Watch Internet Society's Africa DNS Forum 2018 on Livestream.com. The Africa Domain Name System Forum is an annual open event for stake holders in the Domain Name Industry in Africa organized by Africa Top Level Domains Organization (AfTLD) and the I
  |   |

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android