[NCUC-DISCUSS] Domain Incite: ICANN declines to disclose whether it pays men and women the same.

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Mon Jul 2 06:56:56 CEST 2018

Surprising that this cannot be disclosed !

Is there really a chance ICANN could pay different salaries for both a man and o woman of the same level (tie in every row of comparison)?

Why would (what could be the reason) a company do that? I don’t really understand, I have never been used to, is that really a fact?

@__f_f__

Best Regards

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head