[NCUC-DISCUSS] Opportunity for organizations from Spanish speaking countries

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Jan 30 16:50:46 CET 2018

I spoke at the CELE event a couple of years ago and - highly recommend
it - as a venue for the NCUC to be engaged in. It would connect NCUC
experts with leading free expression and human rights experts from the
region and likely also lead to enhanced press/media coverage.

Suffice it to say, I highly recommend the event without hesitation or
reservation…

regards

Robert

--