[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course Program - for comments

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 08:43:52 CET 2018

Thanks Renata
In addition to comments so far, may we add a kind of mentorship/internship
after the training to ensure that participants take part in drafting
comments as case arises not precluding our volunteers system calls, that
way the measurable effect notes by Auden can be taken care of, with a
certificate of participation at conclusion, bearing that comments draft per
subject differ extensively.

Weldone
Remmy Nweke