[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course Program - for comments

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 06:24:50 CET 2018

Thanks Renata.
The program looks good and very relevant (from my perspective atleast).
I want to comment about the 1 hour time allocated for "wrap-up" session. I
don't know how many face-to-face participants are there but I can't help
wonder if 1 hour is enough to summarise and have each participant write a
public comment.

Cheers,
Tomslin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/