[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] NCUC session at the Internet Freedom Festival

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Mon Jan 8 17:39:54 CET 2018

The Internet Freedom Festival is an excellent event, and I think it is great we are building on the event Renata and I worked on last year. I very much wish I could attend.

I also really am very interested in the Safer Community Spaces Toolkit that is due to be launched there, and whether there are suggestions in there that we might consider for NCUC. I hope some of our leadership team there will attend.
https://medium.com/@pepeborras/creating-a-safer-community-spaces-toolkit-3919f6ff0e65 <https://medium.com/@pepeborras/creating-a-safer-community-spaces-toolkit-3919f6ff0e65>

David