[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Policy Course date change

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 23:07:18 CET 2018

Thanks for the update Renata.
Happy new year all!

Cheers,
Tomslin

On 3 Jan. 2018 09:33, "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear members

We had a change in the NCUC Policy Course.

It won't be previous to ICANN meeting anymore but during meeting days.

So those who applied for extra funding for this, it won't be needed
anymore because the course will be during the ICANN meeting.

As soon as the final date is ascertained, we'll let you know.
We'll also know by them number of participants and criteria for choosing
them.

The online version of this course will be open to all, no need to apply.

Thanks

Renata