[NCUC-DISCUSS] Domain Name Rights Coalition

Zakir Syed zakirbinrehman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 11:05:40 CET 2018

Thank you Michael, and congratulations to you, to Kathy and all the DNRC team on the launch.
I think this is a great initiative, particularly in this time when the impact of GDPR on the DNS industry is being debated all over.
I idea of Registrants Education (and the others too) is great. BTW, what is the target group - gTLD registrants, or ccTLD registrants or both.

Also, DNRC.ngo would be a good domain name for this NGO may be??
Best,Zakir