[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC at the Africa Internet Summit session proposals

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:38:04 CET 2018

Thank you Ayden,
The text has been changing with the inputs I have been getting which I have
accepted most of it, until I do the final editing. I guess the text you're
referring to is also on the last para of the NCUC home page?
https://www.ncuc.org/what-we-do/

The members in the proposals are active in the DNS policy work and most are
NCUC members. They will be attending the AIS, as they had responded to call
for presenters in the first email. Would be happy to hear if NCUC is
planning to send other members.

To get specific on whats going to be presented, this workshop tries to get
participants in the AIS who are not in NCUC and those who are new here. So
this would include the roles of stakeholder groups, NCUC mission and
strategies and most important how they can get involved and who they can
with.

--

Best regards.
Liz.