[NCUC-DISCUSS] WSIS Accomodation Funding - apply until 19Feb 23:59UTC

Carina Birarda carinabirarda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:24:05 CET 2018

Congrats Joanna!

The best

Carina Birarda

El El mar, feb. 20, 2018 a las 1:22 p. m., Renata Aquino Ribeiro <
raquino at gmail.com> escribió:

> Dear all
>
> Joanna Kulesza has been selected for this opportunity.
>
> Thanks for all the candidates and EC for participation in this process.
>
> The candidate was selected based on their efforts to engage in NCUC,
> helping in local outreach events, submitting individual contributions
> to public comments, becoming acquainted in working groups and showing
> an interest to engage more, as this will be candidate first funding
> opportunity through NCUC.
>
> We hope to always have a great group of candidates in NCUC calls and
> remember that there are always paths to engage with our Constituency.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Renata

Carina Birarda

Cybersecurity & Business Continuity Consultant
ISO27032LM®, C|CISO®, ISO27001LA®, ISO22301LA®, CCSK®

https://ar.linkedin.com/in/carinabirarda
+54 911 333 96762

:) "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming
attractions." A. Einstein

WARNING OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained and transmitted here
is CONFIDENTIAL and can contain information protected by the professional
secret. It is for exclusive use of the addressee above indicated, and for
his specific use. If you are not the addressee, we apologize for any
inconvenience caused so far. It is hereby notified that it is prohibited to
revise or broadcast or any other type of use of the Information contained
by
people who are not the original addressee. If you have received this
information by mistake, please contact the sender and eliminate the
information contained here of all computers.