[NCUC-DISCUSS] Invite General ICANN61 NCUC Metings at ICANN61

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:47:57 CET 2018

Thanks Renata and very interesting sessions too.
Quick clarification on the times, are these on UTC or local Puerto Rican
timezone?

Cheers,

----
Tomslin Samme-Nlar
*LinkedIn:* tomslin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/> *| Twitter:*
@tomsleen <https://twitter.com/tomsleen>
My Public Key: PGPKey
<http://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3C05E3385BBB1D5C>
My Fingerprint: 4D72 D735 DE42 D9FA 2453 8784 3C05 E338 5BBB 1D5C