[NCUC-DISCUSS] WSIS Accomodation Funding - apply until 19Feb 23:59UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:26:16 CET 2018

Hi everyone

As mentioned previously, I'm going through extraordinary personal
circumstances and had to cancel my trips on March, including WSIS,
where NCUC was granted a CROP.

There is a possibility to transfer accomodation to this event but we
have a very tight deadline for applications, only until 19Feb 23:59UTC

Unfortunately there was no possibility to transfer the flight to this event.

If you are going to be in WSIS event, and you still don't have funding
for accomodation, you can analyze applying for this event.

WSIS dates: 19-23 March

General Participation Requirements

- The candidates must submit an Expression of Interest with a link to
their ICANN Statement of Interest (SoI)

- It is desirable that the candidates have previously participated in
public comment efforts, are active members in one or more Working
Groups (WG) within ICANN and/or have contributed to general efforts,
such as outreach and NCUC events.

Important notes

- Participants will be required to send a report to be published at
NCUC online within one month of coming back home

- Participants will have funding for for 3 nights and 4 days, as
allowed per CROP.

- NCUC has a workshop proposal on WSIS approved but we don't know yet
if a stand alone session or a merge. Participant must be flexible to
work with others.

Deadline for applications: 19Feb 23:59UTC

Announcement of selected applicants in NCUC-Discuss list: 21Feb

Send your application to

chair at ncuc.org

and please copy

maryam.bakoshi at icann.org

P.S.: For more information about criteria, deliberation and timelines,
check the NCUC Operating Procedures:

https://www.ncuc.org/ncuc-operating-procedures/