[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN to launch VDECC on February 19, 2018

Malisa Richards malisarichards25.2008 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:11:40 CET 2018

 Counting down to @*ICANN* <https://twitter.com/ICANN> launch of its
Virtual Caribbean DNS Entrepreneurship Center next Monday 19 February,
2018! #*VDECC* <https://twitter.com/hashtag/VDECC?src=hash> will serve as a
unique knowledge and networking resource on digital business opportunities,
specially tailored for the #*Caribbean*
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/Caribbean?src=hash>
https://t.co/ilEPVNLuTF

*------------------------------*

*Best Regards,*
*Malisa Richards *

*'I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one finds
many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a
view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance
I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom come
responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet
ended.' ~ Nelson Mandela*

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>