[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fw: History Project - apply until 14Feb

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:46:30 CET 2018

Forwarding from NCSG list

NCSG History Project

farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at GMAIL.COM>

Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:30:51 -0500

All,

I recently received a message from the ICANN History Project that they
have allocated some funds to us to do our own the history of
noncommercials at ICANN project. This means that we can carry out our
own history project.

We have two travel slots for Puerto Rico and one or two for Panama.
For Puerto Rico we can send one veteran and one person interested in
assisting with carrying out the project (this means writing,
researching, interviewing so please think hard before applying).

If you have been involved with ICANN since its beginning or the past
decade and interested to be interviewed or interested to be involved
with carrying out the project please send your statement of interest
to me and let me know what you would like to do for the project,
either want to be interviewed, or go to Puerto Rico, or any other
plans you have for the history project.

Please note that if you want to get involved and use the travel slots
then you need to get involved with the design and implementation of
the history project. We will have support from the history project at
ICANN and also can use comms, but we need creative ideas.

We have to decide on this very quickly for Puerto Rico if you would
like to travel there. So please apply very quickly for the Puerto Rico
travel slot by Wednesday 14 February, 11.00 PM UTC.

Best

Farzaneh