[NCUC-DISCUSS] Resignation

romicabrera83 romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:01:36 CEST 2018

The best for you..an honor. A disponsal forever

Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Mensaje original --------De: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> Fecha: 30/8/18  1:54 AM  (GMT-03:00) A: NCUC-discuss <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>, ncsg-discuss <NCSG-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu> Asunto: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Resignation
Dear all,

I've received many messages offlist and via other channels.
My decision is irreversible.
In fact, it is quite overdue.
I really need to focus on my family and I've been taking long hours
here, having already left other volunteer work since Jan/Feb.
I have been resisting because I did bring in a lot of nice people to
NCUC and I am still available, offline, as a friend.
I was worried about their support network, but recently a chat with a
good friend reminded me that they are strong and well resourced people
so I'm sure they'll be fine.
I do hope the best for all.
Serious volunteer work takes a toll and that is something to acknowledge.

Best,

Renata