[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions and talking points for ICANN CEO

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Aug 28 16:13:23 CEST 2018

How I would like to see the Intersessional evolve is not the topic of this thread. The topic of this thread is why did the NCUC Executive Committee propose eliminating the Intersessional without first consulting with NCUC members.

This comes down to how the EC is making decisions, which, as has been well documented on our list for months now, is not transparent and not in keeping with our values.

Renata is going to the CEO asking for capacity building resources, while the EC is busy rejecting the resources that we already have and could re-purpose with a little imagination.

And this is happening without membership consultation.

Do you think this is acceptable? Because I don’t.

—Ayden