[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions and talking points for ICANN CEO

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:02:36 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Any points you think should be considered by Renata in this call other than
the ones listed by her ?

*- Implementation of our new bylaws - Projects ongoing and challengeson
initiatives which could support more policy work- Capacity building budget
cuts - Results and planning for FY19- NCUC Leadership renewal - Noting that
new leadership will be briefed*

*on ongoing processes and will align goals with ICANN Org *
Best,
Bruna

Em seg, 20 de ago de 2018 às 16:03, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Dear members
>
> NCUC Chair will have a phone meeting with ICANN CEO on Aug 27th.
>
> Please send in your suggestions for questions and talking points.
>
> Remember each Constituency gets such meeting so some points which NCSG
> may already be discussing you should weigh in whether it is important
> for NCUC to reinforce or not.
>
> Here are the points I thought we could bring up
>
> - Implementation of our new bylaws - Projects ongoing and challenges
> on initiatives which could support more policy work
>
> - Capacity building budget cuts - Results and planning for FY19
>
> - NCUC Leadership renewal - Noting that new leadership will be briefed
> on ongoing processes and will align goals with ICANN Org
>
> Best,
>
> Renata

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos