[NCUC-DISCUSS] Questions and talking points for ICANN CEO

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 21:02:24 CEST 2018

Dear members

NCUC Chair will have a phone meeting with ICANN CEO on Aug 27th.

Please send in your suggestions for questions and talking points.

Remember each Constituency gets such meeting so some points which NCSG
may already be discussing you should weigh in whether it is important
for NCUC to reinforce or not.

Here are the points I thought we could bring up

- Implementation of our new bylaws - Projects ongoing and challenges
on initiatives which could support more policy work

- Capacity building budget cuts - Results and planning for FY19

- NCUC Leadership renewal - Noting that new leadership will be briefed
on ongoing processes and will align goals with ICANN Org

Best,

Renata