[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC WS Approved - IGF 2018

Collin Kurre collin at article19.org
Mon Aug 6 22:26:10 CEST 2018

I share your sentiments, James and Cláudio — we’ve definitely got enough on our plate with the EPDP as is.

What I meant by “demoing” was rather test-driving the model in parallel to see how and where it fits, how much work it takes, who should be consulted within the community, whether external stakeholder consultation could factor in, etc. In my mind the EPDP is a particularly good test-case due to its shortened timeline. I’m keen to do some iterative modeling as we wait for implementation of the Human Rights Bylaw to begin in earnest.

Both the EPDP and the RPM PDP definitely have potential human rights impacts so wouldn’t be going too far out on a limb. That being said, I’m certainly open to additional suggestions for demos (provided we can muster volunteers). The more tests, the better the model!

Best regards,
Collin