[NCUC-DISCUSS] Happy 1st Graduation Day - NCUC Buddy Pilot Program

Ziyam Abdeen ziyam27 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 13:09:41 CEST 2018

Thank you So much Renata and Thato

M.A.M.ZIYAM
Chairman (WinSYS Networks Pvt Ltd)
http://www.winsys.lk/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/99e6797e69a7a8b9de22523848f3fb491266e270?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.winsys.lk%2F&userId=1293036&signature=2efb64b876d33b1a>
Vice President (Internet Society-Srilankan Chapter )
http://www.isoc.lk/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/2ef31cef708321400375f1fbfed3dbe71180fdcf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.isoc.lk%2F&userId=1293036&signature=0b96edf285799a13>
Treasurer  (Federation of Information Technology-Commuication Chapter )
http://fitis.lk/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/e807df9ed975e91291ecce751079633b93171979?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffitis.lk%2F&userId=1293036&signature=b7dfba57c3c32dbc>
Professional Member ( *Information Systems Audit and Control Association )*
https://www.isaca.org
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/0099bc23d2266793831f34c374bac93132e4aba2?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.isaca.org%2Fpages%2Fdefault.aspx&userId=1293036&signature=2217985b9d6e5bef>
Professional Member (Computer Society of Srilanka)
https://www.cssl.lk
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/7d28886b97fe00ad6930c419be34790f1a7c6113?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cssl.lk&userId=1293036&signature=1dd3daa90392cd4f>
/
Professional Member - *IEEE* *(#*93937880)
Honorary Member (PICTA)